If you have performance or audio issues try the Windows Build at the bottom of the page
Sleepspace is a card-based tactics game about overcoming your nightmares and trying to get a good night's sleep.
Sleepily assembled over 2 weeks for the August 2022 PIG Squad Summer Slow Jam
- Select Cards - Left Mouse Button
- De-Select Cards - Right Mouse Button (Click)
- Pan Camera - WASD / Arrow Keys / Right Mouse Button (Hold)
- Zoom - Mouse Wheel
- Pause - Esc / M
- @lzklein - Sound Designer, Composer
- @bordenary - 3D Artist
- @ZRubyWorks - 3D Artist
- @JaidenG123 - Engineer, Gameplay Designer
- @BMMader - Engineer
- @BrandnGarcia - Producer, VFX Artist
|Updated||9 days ago|
|Platforms||Windows, Android, HTML5|
|Authors||Jaiden Gerig, lzklein, Brandon Garcia, zruby, Brad Mader, bordenary|
|Genre||Strategy, Card Game|
|Tags||3D, Cute, Deck Building, Isometric, Neon, Pixel Art, Singleplayer, Tactical, Turn-based|
Unzip the file to a folder, run StandaloneWindows64.exe to start the game
Unzip the file and install the .apk file on your phone
- Tap once to hover, tap again to select
- 2 finger tap to cancel selection
- 2 finger drag to pan camera
- Zoom currently not supported
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
Fully impressive and artistic. With a huge influx of card-based deck building games coming out recently, it's nice to see some that add interesting elements beyond the usual reskin.
Really fun game! Progresses nicely in difficulty, but still has a relaxing, dreamy vibe. Loved it!
This is so cool - love the color scheme/art and the new take on a deck-building tactics game!